- how to live in a more positive and productive way,
- how to overcome negative habits and addictions,
- how to seek out and learn a trade or marketable skill,
- how to seek gainful employment and
- how to grow their self confidence and belief in themselves.
As long as you live, keep learning how to live. ~Seneca, Roman philosopher, 1st century
Whatever you can conceive and believe, you can achieve.
"As an attorney myself, when concerns arose over an incident involving my son, I knew the extreme importance of finding an attorney who is Board Certified in juvenile law. Board Certified lawyers are highly specialized - enough that the State recognizes them for their expertise. My search led me to Jim Sullivan and I cannot thank him enough. He is extremely well-versed in this highly specialized area of law, kind, compassionate and non-judgmental. He spent a great deal of time understanding the incident involving my son and providing us guidance. Thankfully, it appears that this will turn out to only be a "learning opportunity" for my son but, I have Jim's number in my phone and will call him immediately if the need arises." ~Concerned Mom (Yahoo Directory Review)